Thursday, March 22, 2007

Light headed...



Okay, so this is completely off the topic of knitting.. but... I decided to cut my hair today. Some background: About 2 years ago I had decided to grow it out. I have what my family calls "baby hair" that fine/thin whispy stuff that you usually only find on the head of a baby. It wasn't quite so fine/whispy when I was younger, but it got more so as I got older. Even though I really love longer hair, I finally decided that my hair looks better (on a daily basis) shorter. I cut it myself using a self trimming method & had Randy even it up. I'm REALLY glad I did it.

So without further introduction... the back of my head:



Randy has been teasing me about going all "Brittany" on him. =oP

My hair long hardly *ever* looked this good.. but for the sake of remembering:



Wow.. actually thats enough to make me *wish* I hadn't have cut it.. that is if I didn't know that my hair had been more likely to look like this on a daily basis:



... which isn't nearly as nice. Okay going to knit now. =o)

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Looks great! God, I need a haircut. I'm too lazy to make the appointment, though! And my ends show it. :o(