Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Curious Kitties... (and other Knitting things)



After work today, I had a few non-knitting related items I wanted to take care of. My first stop was by the dollar tree... little did I realize that I would come face to face with tempation! Can you guess? Tempation won.



See all that colorful yarn that the kitties are snooping out? I kept looking at it and seeing a scarf for me, and some baby things. It practically jumped into my basket... honest. =oP I *did* manage to put back some twine that made its way into my basket though.

While taking the above picture.. I realized that I didn't show a full picture of my new yarn storage the other day (A.K.A. Cody's favorite napping spot).



In other knitting news... I did get the ribbing complete on the leftovers vest last night. After doing some clarification with Alison today, I'm ready to pick it back up again.



So.. I know I promised kitties. There has been more of Cody than my girl kitty Kasey. Here she is looking sweet.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

You found yarn at the Dollar Tree? Whodathunkit? I might have to get a storage unit like that, it displays the yarn much more nicely than rubbermaid bins! It looks like a yarn shop!